Store procedure (SP)(Last Updated On: September 18, 2017)
ADDING STORED PROCEDURE TO THE QUERY BUILDER
- Enter any alpha numeric name, for example “Data01” or “Example_2014_Data”.
- Select the Data Provider of your choice from the options available in the dropdown menu.
- Select the Data Source from the next drop-down menu. This list will be filtered on the basis of the Data Provider previously selected by you.
- From among the Stored Procedures that are available to you as shown in the drop-down, select the one you require to create your desired data models.
- Click the ‘Next’ button, and a number of parameter needs to be supplied will appear on the screen. If stored procedure is without parameter, it will not show any parameter on screen.
- Enter the appropriate value against the parameter and click on “Execute Stored Procedure” button. If parameters are null-able, leave them blank.
- First 10 records of data will appear in a result box given below the button.